Head of Marketing & Growth
We’re looking for an ambitious team player with an analytical approach as our next Head of Marketing and Growth who will be responsible for the overall growth of the demand side of our marketplace.
ClickMechanic is a marketplace for mechanics that is bringing trust and transparency to car repair. The platform enables customers to acquire real-time industry standard quotes (a first in Europe) and quickly book a vetted mechanic online.
Founded in 2012 by EF alumni Andrew Jervis and Felix Kenton, the company has grown quickly to offer nationwide coverage and is backed on its mission by such institutional investors as 500 Startups, and Forward Partners as well as angel investors including the former CEO of JustEat and Chairman of Treatwell.
We’re seeking a Head of Growth who will join our leadership team and shall be responsible for growing the demand side of our marketplace. Reporting directly into the CEO you’ll take over and manage all existing digital acquisition and retention channels as well as our conversion rate optimisation process. You’ll also oversee offline growth initiatives and bring your prior experience at growing online businesses to the role.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Customer acquisition by leveraging key performance channels such as paid search and SEO, as well as other channels such as marketing automation, email marketing, paid social, affiliates and content.
- Conversion rate optimisation by running regular onsite experiments using such tools as VWO or Optimizely.
- Offline marketing initiatives and supporting or leading in such projects as brand development, above the line marketing (TV, Radio etc), flyer drops and other ad-hoc initiatives.
- Taking over the management of our analytics and reporting including Google Analytics, Kissmetrics as well as internal KPI reporting dashboards.
- Improving our attribution model as part of a confident multi-channel strategy
- Overall growth of the demand side of the marketplace ensuring we hit our quarterly growth targets.
You’re our ideal candidate if you:
- Have a previous track record for growing either the demand side of an online marketplace or an ecommerce shop.
- Are analytical and comfortable assessing data and drawing key insights and conclusions.
- Have expert experience in at least one of the following with good working knowledge of the other areas: paid search advertising, search engine optimisation, email marketing, large-scale content strategies.
- Can think creatively to find and source new opportunities that may not have been previously identified.
- Hustle hard and go the extra mile to ensure we meet our growth ambitions.
We offer a competitive salary and lots of other benefits including:
- Share options in the company
- The opportunity to disrupt a whole industry with a transformative product
- Work directly alongside the founders and management team
- Relaxed and fun office environment with no dress code
- Free drinks and food every Friday
- Regular all company socials