Mechanic in Residence - Parts and Service Advisor
We are looking for a reliable individual who has experience in motor vehicle service requirements and parts and a passion for customer service to immediately to join our team in London.
ClickMechanic is a marketplace for mechanics that is bringing trust and transparency to car repair. The platform enables customers to acquire real-time industry standard quotes (a first in Europe) and quickly book a vetted mechanic online.
Founded in 2012 by EF alumni Andrew Jervis and Felix Kenton, the company has grown quickly to offer nationwide coverage and is backed on its mission by such institutional investors as 500 Startups, and Forward Partners as well as angel investors including the former CEO of JustEat and Chairman of Treatwell.
This is a unique opportunity to join a team of dedicated motor trade professionals to provide support over the phone to customers in order to assist them in booking the right repairs and/or service for their vehicle.
The key skills we are looking for are:-
- Experience in motor vehicle repair and service, ideally in a customer facing environment
- Strong communications skills with an empathy towards the customer’s needs. You need to be able to speak clearly and posses good listening skills to obtain the information from the customer over the phone and to translate that into a technical resolution based upon your experience and knowledge
- An ability to multi-task across various PC based applications to record details and book work in.
- A work ethic that takes pride in results and quality as well as a desire to over achieve
- Making and receiving customer calls of a technical nature to establish a path to resolution
- Logging customer details and their vehicle aspects onto the system
- Booking customers in for repair and/or diagnostic
We offer a competitive salary and lots of other benefits including:
- Your work will help bring trust and transparency to an industry which is widely recognised for high levels customer dissatisfaction.
- Being part of an early-stage company where you can make a real impact on its brand and culture.
- Relaxed and fun office environment with no dress code
- Free drinks and food every Friday
- Regular all company socials
Please take a look at our General Data Protection Policy for Job Applicants: