Customer Experience Internship
We’re looking to hire a Customer Experience Intern immediately for a 3 month paid internship, with the aim of progressing the successful candidate to a permanent position at the end of the internship.
ClickMechanic is a marketplace for mechanics that is bringing trust and transparency to car repair. The platform enables customers to acquire real-time industry standard quotes (a first in Europe) and quickly book a vetted mechanic online.
Founded in 2012 by EF alumni Andrew Jervis and Felix Kenton, the company has grown quickly to offer nationwide coverage and is backed on its mission by such institutional investors as 500 Startups, and Forward Partners as well as angel investors including the former CEO of JustEat and Chairman of Treatwell.
Customer experience is a key part of ClickMechanic's operations: it helps ensure our customers receive a great service and their cars get fixed quickly, and keeps our mechanics' diaries full. As part of the customer experience team you will be reaching out to customers via phone, online chat and email to ensure a smooth and easy booking process and help troubleshoot and issues that may arise.
You’ll also be involved in account management for the 1000+ businesses in our network of mechanics, to quickly get to the bottom of issues that prevent them from completing jobs and making our customers happy.
ResponsibilitiesOn a day to day basis you’ll be mainly assisting with:
- Calling customers who have already booked with us, to find out how their booking is progressing, and resolving any issues they may have.
- Helping mechanics troubleshoot questions or issues they may have with using our system or current bookings.
- Monitoring and replying to emails through our customer management system.
We want someone who is hardworking, confident and not afraid to get stuck in. Other key attributes include:
- Confident making outbound calls to customers and mechanics
- Great organisational skills, calm under pressure and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills, enjoys talking to people and lots of empathy
- Loves making people happy
- A self starter, and driven
Training will be provided for everything else.
Some preferred attributes include:
- Experience with customer service and handling phone calls
- University graduate
- A love of all things cars-related would be a massive bonus but not essential
We offer a competitive salary and lots of other benefits including:
- Work directly alongside the founders and management team
- Relaxed and fun office environment with no dress code
- Free drinks and food every Friday
- Regular all company socials
- Opportunity for a permanent role and career at an exciting early stage start up
Please take a look at our General Data Protection Policy for Job Applicants: