Customer Complaints Advisor
We’re looking to hire a Customer Complaints Advisor immediately to join our team in London.
Customer experience is a key part of ClickMechanic's operations: it helps ensure our customers receive a great service and their cars get fixed quickly, and keeps our mechanics' diaries full. As part of the customer experience team you will assist our customers and resolve their complaints. You’ll play a vital role in providing effective and efficient resolution of complaints.
On a day to day basis you’ll be mainly assisting with:
- Incoming calls and emails from our customers and mechanics
- Managing and resolving customer complaints
- Analysing what we do and how we can improve our service to customers in the future, which will enable us to offer industry leading customer service.
ClickMechanic is a marketplace for mechanics that is bringing trust and transparency to car repair. The platform enables customers to acquire real-time industry standard quotes (a first in Europe) and quickly book a vetted mechanic online.
Founded in 2012 by EF alumni Andrew Jervis and Felix Kenton, the company has grown quickly to offer nationwide coverage and is backed on its mission by such institutional investors as 500 Startups, and Forward Partners as well as angel investors including the former CEO of JustEat and Chairman of Treatwell.
We are looking for someone with Customer Service experience and is passionate about delivering an excellent level of service.
Other attributes include:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to analyse cases and identify solutions.
- Proven ability in negotiating and influencing.
- Swift and confident in making key decisions
- Ability to demonstrate empathy and consideration under stressExcellent organisational skills and a proven track record of working using your own initiative with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Positive, calm person who is naturally inclined to help people.
- Ability to maintain quality of work in a high pressure workplace
We offer a competitive salary and lots of other benefits including:
- Work directly alongside the founders and management team
- Relaxed and fun office environment with no dress code
- Company Macbook Air
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Free drinks and food every Friday
- Regular all company socials
- Opportunity to develop a career at an exciting early stage startup
Please take a look at our General Data Protection Policy for Job Applicants: