We’re currently looking for confident customer service agents to join the team, owning incoming phone calls from our customers to support the next phase of growth.
A new opportunity has arisen at ClickMechanic to launch a brand new team focused on delivering quality service to potential customers using our service.
You will be the first interaction customers have with us so a strong command of English and interpersonal skills are key.
On a day to day basis you’ll be mainly assisting with:
- Owning new enquiry inbound calls ensuring that you answer all the questions and tick every box
- Be an expert on the company, product and services we offer
- Giving advice and guidance when necessary to ensure after every call you take a booking is placed
ClickMechanic is a marketplace for mechanics that is bringing trust and transparency to car repair. The platform enables customers to acquire real-time industry standard quotes (a first in Europe) and quickly book a vetted mechanic online.
Founded in 2012 by EF alumni Andrew Jervis and Felix Kenton, the company has grown quickly to offer nationwide coverage and is backed on its mission by such institutional investors as 500 Startups, and Forward Partners as well as angel investors including the former CEO of JustEat and Chairman of Treatwell.
Customer experience is a key part of ClickMechanic's operations: it helps ensure our customers receive a great service and their cars get fixed quickly, and keeps our mechanics' diaries full. As part of the customer experience team you will be connecting with new enquiry customers via phone to establish a smooth and easy booking process and help troubleshoot any questions they may have.
We want someone who will thrive off interacting with our potential customers and not be afraid to get stuck in. Other key attributes include:
- Excellent communication skills, enjoys talking to people
- Experience within the customer service sector is vital
- Great organisational skills and remain calm under pressure
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- Mechanical knowledge is not a requirement but is an advantage
- Call centre experience an advantage but not essential, full training will be provided
We offer a competitive salary and lots of other benefits including:
- Work directly alongside the founders and management team
- Relaxed and fun office environment with no dress code
- Free drinks and food every Friday
- Regular all company socials
- Opportunity to develop a career at an exciting early stage start up
Please take a look at our General Data Protection Policy for Job Applicants: